#growyourpower – Be informed and VOTE
CannaCraft is a premier sponsor of Cannabis Voter Project since 2018.
2020 Voter Registration Day - September 22
National Voter Registration Day is coming, and that means it’s time for you to make sure you’re registered to vote. If cannabis is important to you, then it’s critical that you be an active and informed voter.
- Healthy Voting Amid COVID:
- Know your options for voting in your state during COVID-19
- Know What’s on the Ballot:
- Learn about what’s on the ballot in your community
- Learn about Voting by Mail:
- Learn about Voting in-person (early or on Election Day):
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
Visit Headcount to learn more about how you can vote by mail, vote early, or vote on Election Day.
- ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE? Check it quickly
- REGISTER TO VOTE
- FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE
- ONCE YOU MAIL YOUR BALLOT: Track it
- BALLOT TRACKING FAQS
- CHECK THE VOTING RECORDS OF YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES
- WEAR YOUR SUPPORT - CANNABIS VOTER PROJECT MERCHANDISE
WANT TO GET MORE INVOLVED?
- PEER TO PEER TEXTING OPTIONS
- Text RESIST to 50409 to contact your local representatives
- VOLUNTEER AT THE POLLS
- SEPTEMBER 22nd: National Voter Registration Day
- OCTOBER 5th: Vote-by-mail mailing begins. We strongly suggest people plan to fill out and mail their ballots 2 weeks before the election due to the slow down of the USPS.
- OCTOBER 13th: State Voter Information Guide — mailing
- OCTOBER 19th: 15-day close of registration
- NOVEMBER 3rd: Election Day
What is Cannabis Voter Project?
HeadCount and Cannabis Voter Project provide voter registration services to all eligible U.S. citizens regardless of their political beliefs or preferences. They do not endorse, support or coordinate with any candidates for office or political party.
CVP informs, registers and turns out voters who are interested in cannabis policy. Launched by civic engagement organization HeadCount.org in 2018, the Cannabis Voter Project believes it’s important for the cannabis community to be an active and informed voting bloc.